Dear Colleagues and Friends,
We hope that you all are doing well during this challenging period.
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we would like to invite you to submit abstracts for the 6th International Conference on Geotechnics, Civil Engineering and Structures (CIGOS), which will be held in Ha Long, Vietnam on October 28-29, 2021. Focusing on the theme “Emerging Technologies and Applications for Green Infrastructure“, this edition CIGOS 2021 aims at promoting not only dynamics forward-thinking solutions for making infrastructure more energy-efficient and sustainable with a minimum carbon footprint as well as the minor impact on the environment but also innovative and integrated ways of managing our natural capital.
The following are the main topics of the conference:
- Advanced Modeling and Characterization of Structures
- Sustainable Construction Materials and Technologies
- Geotechnics for Environment and Energy Efficiency
- Smart Technologies for Big Construction Projects
- Architecture and Planning for Sustainable Community
- Construction Economics and Management
- Green Transport and Environment
- BIGDATA and Data Mining
- Digital Transformation and Internet of Things
All abstracts must be submitted no later than December 15, 2020, online via the conference website https://cigos2021.sciencesconf.org/. Please note that similar to the previous CIGOS2019-Edition, the CIGOS 2021 proceedings will be submitted to the book series indexed in Scopus and Ei Compendex database.
Enclosed please find the Call for Abstracts for CIGOS 2021. Should you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your contributions.
On behalf of the Organizing Committee of CIGOS2021
HA MINH Cuong, Ph.D., Director of Civil Engineering Network, AVSE Global
Assoc. Prof. NGUYEN Hoang Long, Ph.D., Vice-Rector of UTT, Vietnam