From 2010, CIGOS (Congrès International de Géotechnique – Ouvrages -Structures) has become a brand of international scientific exchange. Each CIGOS conference is an excellent opportunity for institutions, enterprises and universities to meet and exchange ideas. It aims at promoting beneficial economic partnership and technology exchanges between enterprises as well as the co-operation in higher education and research.
CIGOS 2010: “High-rise Buildings and Underground Structures” – Paris, France
CIGOS 2013: “Construction and Sustainable Development” – Lyon, France
CIGOS 2015: “Innovation in Construction” – Paris, France
- Bring together leading French and Vietnamese scientists, researchers, research scholars and engineers to share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Civil, Structural, Mechanical and Material Engineering,
- Providing a forum for French and Vietnamese scientists, researchers, research scholars and engineers to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Civil, Structural, Mechanical and Material Engineering,
- Strengthening the relationship between French and Vietnamese companies in terms of investment, technology transfer, expertise and outsourcing,
- Promoting France and Vietnam’s cooperation on higher education and research, such as exchanges and training courses for engineers.
CIGOS 2017: “New Challenges in Civil Engineering” – Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Providing international engineers and scientists in Civil Engineering the chance to meet and to share their knowledge and their experiences.
- Strengthening the scientific and academic cooperation as well as technical and economic exchanges.
- Promoting concepts and sustainable development in construction and urban innovative in Vietnam.
CIGOS 2019: “Innovation for Sustainable Infrastructure” – Hanoi, Vietnam
- Raising awareness of the vital importance of sustainability in infrastructure development
- Highlighting the essential roles of innovation and technology in helping to plan and build sustainable infrastructure.